Project Progress completed in April 2017:
- Car park blockwork commenced
- Ground floor timber framing completed on all townhouses
- First floor timber framing commenced
Project Progress completed in January 2017:
- Ground slab for residences 1-7 has been poured and cured ready for the next stages of work to commence
- All under slab services in place
- Next stage is set out for carpark slab and ground level timber framing
Project Progress completed in November 2016:
- Stormwater retention tank is starting to be laid and is scheduled for completion before the end of December.
- Underground Stormwater and sewerage is in its final stage before the ground slab is poured.
Project Progress completed in December 2016:
- Trades departed the site for the festive season.
- Trades set to return in January to continue works on ground level carpark.
- From all of us at SP Projects we hope you have a merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New year.
Project Progress completed in October 2016:
- Site Cut completed
- Bored piers being marked out
- Drilling Began
- Slab to begin pouring early November
- Storm water retention system excavation currently underway